If you have a phone, a tablet or a computer, we have the best books available for download NOW! Never go without a book to read again–Welcome to mhs.lib.overdrive.com!
SEE BOOK. READ BOOK
1. Visit your school’s digital collection: mhs.lib.overdrive.com
2. Sign in with a valid student ID (the same way you log onto a computer)
3. Browse and search for eBooks.
4. When you find a book you want to read, click on the title and select ‘Borrow’.
5. Start reading immediately by clicking the ‘Read’ button or visit ‘My Locker’ to download!
Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period.
Enjoy eBooks anytime, anywhere
After borrowing a book, you can download to enjoy on your computer or mobile device and transfer to an eBook reader.
1. From ‘My Locker’, click download and select your preferred format.
2. Kindle titles can be read on a Kindle device or through a Kindle reading app via Amazon.com.=
3. For all other formats, click on ‘Help’ to install free software.
On a computer
– Adobe Digital Editions for eBooks (EPUB, PDF)
On a mobile phone or tablet
– OverDrive Media Console mobile app (EPUB)
To transfer to an eBook reader
1. Connect your device to the computer.
2. For eBook readers: Open Adobe Digital Editions and drag and drop your downloaded eBook onto the device name on the left panel.
Format availability may vary by library.
Visit your school’s digital collection website’s ‘Help’ link or go to http://help.overdrive.com for more instructional guides and videos.
Posted by mhslibraryct on May 28, 2013
Posted by b11pfont on May 16, 2013
Posted by b11pfont on April 30, 2013
All you need is your id to use one of our tablets for the block.
Some of you may have seen our new offerings already, but for the rest of you, here’s what we’ve got:
Google Chrome Book – works like a laptop but runs Google Chrome and its extensions only. Great for online research, and writing papers, especially if you are used to Google Drive.
Kindle Fire HD – A 7in tablet with a dazzling display. Boasts a 35% faster download speed than the iPad mini.
iPad with Retina Display (x2) – the latest and greatest from the iPad family boasts a large screen and a dazzling display. Pair it with our bluetooth keyboard to speed up your typing. When it comes to working on the iPad, once again, Google Drive is the place to go.
iPad Mini (x4)- with all the same apps but a smaller form factor, the mini makes it easy to work on the go. It is light enough to hold in one hand without resting on anything and therefore is a truly portable option
Samsung Tab 2 – an android device that is geared towards productivity.
Coming Soon – the Nexus 7
Posted by mhslibraryct on February 22, 2013
Posted by mhslibraryct on February 21, 2013
Click here to open the Website Evaluation Worksheet
Mr. Gorham’s Students: Click here to open the Website Evaluation Worksheet for your class..
Posted by mhslibraryct on February 4, 2013
Posted by mhslibraryct on February 1, 2013
Click here to open the People Magazine template
Posted by mhslibraryct on November 28, 2012
Click here for the word document.
Posted by b11pfont on November 26, 2012
So come down to the library (even if you don’t have Mr. Navarra as a teacher) and check out our collections. American graphic novels are located at 741.5, and our fabulous Manga section has its own corner in our library.
Posted by mhslibraryct on September 25, 2012